Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Drinking water

Water! Water is one of the healthiest choices for quenching your thirst at any time during the day. I recently started to drink a lot more water and I can honestly say I have really noticed a difference. I feel rejuvenated, ready for what the day has to offer and also happier because I am being concious of what I am drinking. I think water is easily overlooked in today's society so I decided to list a few reasons why you should drink more water:

1) It has no calories and contains no sugars that can damage teeth.

2) Since your brain is mostly water drinking it helps you think, focus and concentrate better making you more alert. 

3) It flushes out toxins in your body (gets rid of waste through sweat and peeing).

4) It improves your skin complexion. Water moisturises your skin, keeps it fresh, soft, glowing and smooth.

5) It helps relieve and prevent headaches which are commonly caused by dehydration.

6) It's cheap! Water is free in most cases and even if you buy bottled/filtered water its still cheaper than other drinks.
So why not try it yourself? I challenge you to drink one glass more of water than you usually do in a day. I know some people don't like the taste of water (trust me I've been there) but stick with it for a few weeks, determination is key. Try drinking more water with a friend, encourage each other and before you know it drinking water will become second nature to you. 

Feel free to leave me a comment down below. Keep smiling,

Nina <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment